GDPR Data Governance
Robert Half's Management Resources is supporting a financial services client in the South West with the creation of a new data governance framework, for the data held in its customer relationship management (CRM) and sales order processing systems, to enable more efficient use of the data, discard unwanted data and ensure upcoming GDPR regulations are complied with.
Our Associate will define a new framework covering data governance, GDPR, data policies and system requirements and then create a prioritised plan for implementation, with supporting processes and proposed data management structures.
Our Associate will have:
- Experience of a multi-faceted organisation which has many streams to its business.
- Strong knowledge of data governance practices and information management as well as data relationships and quality standards.
- Demonstrable experience of creating data governance policies and procedures and strong knowledge of GDPR.
- Knowledge of data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues around data governance and GDPR.
- A background in data management, information security or business intelligence and will have a genuine interest in and strong knowledge of the importance of a robust data governance strategy.
- Financial services experience.
This business critical project will require excellent enablement, influencing and negotiation skills in order to gain consensus and engagement from all stakeholders.
The initial engagement will be for 6 months and will start immediately.
The day rate will be commensurate with experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.