Joiner/Handyman - Multi Skilled
Joiner/Handyman – multi skilled
Salary dependent on experience
Huddersfield – driving licence essential
Armitage Maintenance Ltd are a Multi-Trade Building Maintenance Contractor providing high quality responsive and void property repair services for Housing Associations across West, South and North Yorkshire.
As a multi skilled Joiner you will be responsible for carrying out day to day repairs to a high standard in and around occupied and void properties. You will be responsible for managing your own workload. The role requires you to be an experienced joiner as well having experience of working on void properties and ‘hands on’ knowledge of other trades is essential to the role.
Experience and requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the social housing sector/local authority within the voids and responsive repairs area
- Preferably an apprentice trained joiner
- Other building trades experience essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Health and safety awareness
- Driving licence
if you have the skills and experience that match this role profile then please send your cv.