We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Care Scheduler for an award-winning Home Care Provider in the Bromley area of Greater London. Our client specialises in providing a consistent bespoke quality companionship & befriender led care service to private clients who are wanting help to stay independent and continue with their lifestyle. With a minimum one-hour call this enables client/carer relationships to be the focus of their companionship.
Care experience is desirable; however, this role would also suit someone who has worked within logistics, transport or planning and coordinator roles.
As a Care Scheduler, you will be responsible for organising and planning carers rotas on a weekly and monthly basis. This will include:
- Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients, companions and befrienders by regular informative telephone and quality assurance contact.
- Plan rotas on a daily and monthly basis.
- Coordinate and plan holidays and sickness cover.
- Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed.
- Entering hours on to the in-house computer system.
- Undertaking administration of carers compliance files.
Person Specification of a Care Scheduler:
- Must have excellent IT skills.
- Be methodical and organised.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Experience in a planning or scheduling environment would be very desirable.
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Above all, we are looking for someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client's needs. If you are excited by this opportunity, please click on ‘Apply'.