Contract Type: Permanent
- To be the first point of contact for pricing when tendering for new and existing business (Requests for Proposals and contract renewals) and co-ordinate the bid process.
- Create pricing models based on the customer requirements and the company’s ability to provide profitable business.
- Draft contracts and addenda from first stage through to conclusion of the bid process.
- Liaising with operational departments and finance to cost contract activities.
- Analysing contract and services profitability in conjunction with the finance department to ensure that the Company is meeting its budget expectations, driving margin improvement and revenue growth
- Preparing internal and external reports using a variety of different data sources and systems and ensuring the accuracy of the output.
- Provide a source of expertise in carrying out market research.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
- Ideally degree level education (Business Studies or Accountancy) or suitable work experience.
- Experience of pricing and tender processes
- Contract and or project costing and profitability analysis
- Experience of reporting and presenting information to interested parties
- Experience of carrying out research activities in order to achieve a business goal
- High level of analytical, numerical and evaluation skills
- High level of computer literacy including advanced level of Microsoft Excel
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.