William Gregg VC Leisure Centre
Lifeguards - 37 hrs per wk
(with potential Duty Manager development)
£14,969 per annum
Our Leisure Centres in Amber Valley are in the prestigious ‘Outstanding' band of the Leisure industry's quality assessment (QUEST) and in the last staff survey 96% of our staff said that they were happy in their job and 86% would recommend PfP Leisure as an employer.
If you are customer focused and passionate about the leisure industry you might just be the right person to come and join our team.
Your main duties would include:
- Lifeguarding the pools to ensure a safe environment for our swimmers
- Ensure safety at all times by taking action to prevent accidents or incidents
- Ensure equipment is set up for the daily programmed activities
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained throughout our Centres
- Attend regular training sessions to maintain competency as well as working on a shift rota including evenings and weekends.
To apply you must be a strong swimmer but if you do not already possess a current Royal Lifesaving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) we may be able to arrange for you to attend the appropriate training course to obtain this essential qualification.
In return for your commitment to providing an excellent service to our customers, we offer:
- A great working environment and friendly atmosphere in new leisure facilities
- Excellent annual leave and bank holiday entitlements
- First class staff training and development packages working towards Duty Manager position
- Free membership to the leisure centres (restrictions apply)
Interested? Email your CV together with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria listed above by clicking apply.
We regret that we are not able to respond to all applicants and if you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date then your application has not been successful.
PfP Leisure is working in partnership with Amber Valley Borough Council