Team Member / Bingo Operative - Camborne
Bingo Operative / Team Member
Salary £7.50 per hour plus double time if you work on a designated bank holiday day
We are currently recruiting for a talented team member to work at our highly successful Apollo Bingo Club in Camborne. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
This is a permanent part-time position working around 16 hours per week and the rate of pay is £7.50 per hour plus double time if you work on a designated bank holiday day.
Hours of operation are from 10am to 11pm 7 days per week and work patterns may include afternoon, evening and weekend shifts so flexibility is required. There may also be opportunity for additional hours according to business need to help cover for absence, holidays and busy times in the Club.
- Meeting and greeting Customers
- Providing help and assistance to customers
- Selling Bingo Books/packages
- Giving change
- Calling Bingo – This involves standing on stage and calling numbers
- Serving/preparing food and beverages
- Providing customer service on the bingo hall floor
- Checking winning tickets for customers
- Ensuring all fruit machines are kept clean and presentable
- Any other duties to support the smooth running of the Club
Do you have?
- Customer service experience (ideally in bingo or in the hospitality/ entertainment industry)
- Good communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- A bright, outgoing and friendly personality
- A good work ethos:
- Are you happy to help out and go the extra mile
- Hard working
- And have a smart appearance
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you!
Majestic Bingo Limited is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The Majestic experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! Majestic Bingo utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
If you haven’t heard from us within 5 days of the closing date, you should assume that you application has been unsuccessful.