French speakers needed for paid recording work
We are a small friendly organisation that require male and female native French speakers to record podcasts and dialogues for educational resources in French. You will be asked to come to a recording studio (postcode BS2 9EB), sit in a soundproof recording booth and read out some transcripts in French.
- Be a native speaker of French with a clear, neutral accent (this is essential for teaching resources – unfortunately we can’t accept strong regional accents)
- Be able to speak clearly, loudly and slowly (most of the transcripts will need to be read out slowly so they can be understood by English students)
- Have communicative English (you will be given instructions in English)
- Be available for a full day (approximately 8 hours) on Wednesday 23rd August or Thursday 24th August (please confirm whether you are available on either dates or both dates)
- Be organised and be able to work efficiently (we have a lot of recordings to get through in a limited amount of time)
No previous recording experience is necessary. You need to arrange own transport (travel costs are not refunded).