Deputy Care Home Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Deputy Care Home Manager in Leeds, West Yorkshire with the drive and determination to develop and grow a luxury care home.
Our client, is a reputable residential care provider who offer personalised and individual care within a homely atmosphere. All staff are trained to exceptional standards to offer specialist care services to older people with Dementia or mental health issues.
As Deputy Care Home Manager, you will assist the Home Manager, ensuring the whole facility operates effectively whilst ensuring the very best quality care. Duties will include:
- Continually assessing resident's needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Ensure legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC essential standards
Person Specification of a Deputy Care Home Manager:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Strong leadership and supervisory/management experience within a residential home
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent care and is ready for a challenge. If you require further information, please click on ‘Apply’ and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.