Registered Care Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Registered Care Manager in Cannock, Staffordshire who can hit the ground running to develop and maintain an established Home Care Branch. You will be joining a bespoke companionship service who provide a minimum of 1 hour calls, supporting their clients to live independently within their own homes.
Do you have the passion and determination to develop and uphold quality care for a reputable home care branch? Do you have a hands-on approach excellent leadership skills to manage a dispersed staff team? Yes, then we would love to hear from you.
As Registered Care Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day operations, supporting your team and clients. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Generating new business through marketing and networking
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments & health & safety
- Recruit, train and supervise care companions
- Ensure good match and introduce companions & befrienders to the customer
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
- Liaise and maintain partnerships with local community organisations and services
Person Specification as a Registered Care Manager:
- A minimum of QCF Level 4 – Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, and influence a team
- Ideally have several years’ experience within a managerial role in Domiciliary Care
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
You will be joining an established team who all have a passion for what they do. If you want to be part of a fantastic work environment, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.