Carepride is a small home care agency based in Bristol, we are looking for caring, reliable people to join our team
As one of our domiciliary carers, you’ll care and support our service users in their own home in a variety of ways.Duties include-
- personal care,
- oversee medication
- meal preparation,
- light domestic duties.
You’ll get to know the people you’re caring for and understand exactly what they want and need, helping them achieve things that they wouldn't be able to do by themselves, allowing them to live independently. By listening and understanding, you’ll treat all our service users with dignity, patience and compassion, developing relationships based on trust and reassuranceIt’s
- Essential that you have a full driving licence, your own transport and the right to work in the UK.
- All training provided is paid for by the company,
- QCF available free of charge,
- Great mileage- 35p a mile
- Wage-Good competitive rates of pay, increased wage on evening and weekends
- Bonuses starting at £100.00
HOURS- Flexible but contracted