The Canute Group are looking to recruit for a PM Transport Administrator to be based at the Purfleet depot.
The Canute Group continue to be one of the fastest growing, global supply chain providers operating today providing a range of logistic solutions including road haulage, freight forwarding, supply chain management and storage solutions.
This role is primarily responsible for PM Transport administration duties supporting the main transport activities / team.
As a PM Transport Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- The resolution of day to day operational issues regarding drivers, deliveries & vehicles.
- Driver communication.
- The issue of runs and paperwork to drivers and the debriefing of drivers at the end of shift.
- The input and processing of jobs onto the Transport Management System.
- The processing of PODs in support of customer and invoicing requirements.
- The support of the full load and pallet track planning activities and any associated administrative duties i.e. pricing of jobs, labelling of pallets.
- The support of the management of driver legal compliance, tachographs, driver’s hours, health and safety, accident reporting etc.
- The timely and accurate provision of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports & KPIs to meet Canute and customer reporting requirements.
- Local offsite duties as required.
- General Transport Office duties.
- Debriefing of the drivers.
This is a busy role and the successful candidate will need to be able to juggle several activities at any one time and flexibly to ensure all shift activities and completed.
An ideal PM Transport Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have experience in a busy Transport environment.
- Preferably have a knowledge of driving Hours & Working Time Directive rules & regulations and their application in the Transport environment.
- Be accustomed to dealing with fast paced environments in a calm, diplomatic and reasoned manner.
- Have well developed communication skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels (drivers, office staff & customers).
- Possess well developed organisation skills and be able to prioritise activities to meet urgent deadlines.
- Be calm under pressure, reliable and adaptable with a flexible attitude towards hours and shift patterns.
- Have an attitude and general predisposition towards high levels of customer service along with the drive and commitment to deliver a world class service.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 10.00 am until 8.00 pm.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961321047 / INDHP