Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 plus competitive commission structure
Here is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Property Manager for a well-established Estate Agent in Hertfordshire.
My has 30 years’ experience in the Estate Agents industry which they build a reputation on offering the best customer service and going beyond expectations for their customers.
- Excellent salary and commission structure
- Competitive earning potential
- 25 days holidays
- Allocated car parking
- Extensive on-going training and great career opportunities
- Customer relationship management: Previous ‘frontline’ contact with customers is essential.
- Systems: Prior experience with software systems such as database management and ordering/invoicing is essential.
- Contractor management: Prior experience with managing contractors is highly desirable.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: good letter writing, telephone manner and ability to brief third parties when required (e.g. contractors)
- Excellent people skills: an ability to empathise and resolve issues effectively.
- Excellent computer skills: proficient in all Microsoft programmes and competent in mail merging.
- Good commercial skills: demonstrate commercial nous and a ‘value for money’ approach.
***Must have driving licence and have their own vehicle***
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge as a Property Manager in your career, we would love to hear from you.