Senior Operations Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! Arriva Transport Solutions Ltd (ATSL) are recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager to join the team based in Nottingham. The successful Senior Operations Manager will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum.
Arriva Transport Solutions Ltd (ATSL) is a specialist transport business within the Arriva group offering high quality non-emergency patient transport across the health sector.
Working at Arriva Transport Solutions is more than a job - you are part of a healthcare system that ensures patients receive the care and support they need. The Senior Operations Manager position is a rewarding role within the patient transport service where no two days are the same.
The Senior Operations Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the effective leadership and management, performance delivery and clinical quality of all frontline patient transport services within a specified Area, to meet objectives and performance targets as defined by contract in support of ATSL and Arriva core values, with a clear focus on delivering operational excellence.
Key responsibilities as our Senior Operations Manager:
- Taking direct responsibility of monitoring, reporting on and achieving all contract obligations. Associated with this, ensuring that the operation is fully compliant with CQC regulations at all times.
- Establish and maintain business relationships critical to local performance.
- Fully understand the needs of the Commissioner, CCGs and Acute Trusts and embrace partnerships with patient groups and other influential stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to generate growth within contract areas working with the Head of Operations and Service Development.
- Ensure the operation delivers excellent patient service and improved operating profit in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures and within contract parameters.
- Oversee a continuous review of networks, patient and customer feedback and support the Operations Managers and Operations Supervisors to take appropriate action.
- Utilise effective and efficient business performance management tools across the region to engage the Operations Managers and Operations Supervisors in taking personal accountability for the success of the business.
- Engage and motivate operational teams through effective leadership and communication forums to become high performing units, ensure your team have the skills and capabilities to deliver contract objectives.
Our ideal Senior Operations Manager:
- Significant experience of working in a high profile, complex business with a full understanding of delivery of healthcare logistics or transport at a senior level (direct PTS experience preferred), demonstrable ability to turn corporate goals and aspirations into effective service delivery
- Proven experience in achieving KPI’s within a highly regulated industry, understanding of financial management, wider management principles and leadership techniques coupled with a high level of commercial and strategic awareness, strong, proven problem solving skills
- Significant experience of managing and influencing senior internal and external stakeholders, delivering proven contribution to wider corporate issues including engagement at executive level
- Successful track record of leadership with demonstrable experience of coaching and developing team capability in line with the business plan and organisational vision
- Strategic thinker with the ability to digest and communicate customer needs through best practice approaches
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, presentation, mediation and negotiation, proven ability to engage with numerous subject matter experts within an organisation to obtain necessary information
- Excellent organizational change, project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Graduate level of intellect, preferably with a professional qualification or higher degree in a management discipline or equivalent relevant experience
Our people are at the heart of our organisation. Their expertise and dedication allow us to provide the highest levels of care for our patients. Because we know how important the work that you do is, we also know how important it is to look after you, making sure you are happy, healthy and have all the necessary training, support and resources to carry out your role to the very best of your ability.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click “Apply” now to become our Senior Operations Manager!