Operational Excellence Facilitator
Operational Excellence Facilitator, Saltburn by the Sea, North Yorkshire
We are seeking the appointment of an Operational Excellence (OE) Facilitator to support the business during the phased implementation of the new OE Transformation programme over the next two years. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual with the desire to make a difference and contribute in a culture change and the way the business operates.
The individual will identify, facilitate and deliver improvements across the business based upon detailed data analysis and implement recognised world class improvement tools such as S.M.E.D, 5's, route cause analysis, 5 why. You will target specific areas of the operation based upon a structured phased implementation under the guidance of the local Operations Excellence Manager, Senior Managers of the business and Company Global Operational Excellence executives.
The ability to interrogate data and recognise developing trends is paramount in becoming a successful facilitator along with a considerable understanding of engineering and process principles. The individual must be of a robust character with good people skills and confident in presenting to varied audiences.
Required experience & knowledge:
- Awareness of Lean Manufacturing tools and methods.
- Proven knowledge of process and engineering principles.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to influence senior management to shop floor personnel.
- Robust problem solving skills.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge being competent in EXCEL.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of programming languages being advantageous
- Good organizational, interpersonal and commercial skills.
- To have a good understanding of Health and Safety
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: CI Manager, Continuous Improvements Manager, Business Improvement, Performance, Lean Manufacturing, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Middlesbrough, Guisborough, Hartlepool, Whitby, Redcar, North Yorkshire, Cleveland