New opportunity not to be missed! Arriva Transport Solutions Ltd (ATSL) are recruiting for an Operations Manager to join the team based in Gloucester. The successful Operations Manager will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 per annum.
Arriva Transport Solutions Ltd (ATSL) is a specialist transport business within the Arriva group offering high quality non-emergency patient transport across the health sector.
Working at Arriva Transport Solutions is more than a job - you are part of a healthcare system that ensures patients receive the care and support they need. The Operations Manager position is a rewarding role within the patient transport service where no two days are the same.
The Operations Manager Role:
You will lead the “day to day” operational delivery in support of ATSL goals, with a clear focus on performance delivery and clinical quality of all frontline patient transport services, ensuring all quality and governance requirements meet objectives and performance targets. The role is crucial part of the overall delivery of continued excellent service.
Key responsibilities as our Operations Manager:
- Deliver excellent customer service and improved operating profit across the region by ensuring that managers have the skills and capabilities to deliver services in accordance with operational guidelines and legislation.
- Embed and utilize effective and efficient business performance management tools across the area to engage all members of the team in taking personal accountability for the success of the business.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of business continuity plans and emergency preparedness including the preparation of plans for ATSL services and ad hoc arrangements and participate in on-call arrangements and out of hours attendance.
- Ensure delivery of excellent patient service in accordance with ATSL Policies and Procedures and within contract parameters.
- Ensure patient and customer feedback and support the Senior Operations Manager and Operational Supervisors to take appropriate action.
- Utilise effective and efficient business performance management tools ensuring all staff take personal responsibility for the success of the business.
Our ideal Operations Manager:
- Experience of working in a high profile, complex business with a full understanding of delivery of healthcare logistics or transport at a senior level (direct PTS experience preferred), demonstrable ability to turn corporate goals and aspirations into effective service delivery
- Proven experience in achieving KPI’s within a highly regulated industry, understanding of financial management, wider management principles and leadership techniques coupled with a high level of commercial and strategic awareness, strong, proven problem solving skills
- Significant experience of managing and influencing staff, delivering proven contribution to wider corporate issues including engagement at senior levels
- Successful track record of leadership with demonstrable experience of coaching and developing team capability in line with the business plan and organisational vision
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, presentation, mediation and negotiation, proven ability to engage at all levels within an organisation to obtain necessary information
- Excellent organizational change, project management, analytical and problem solving skills
Our people are at the heart of our organisation. Their expertise and dedication allow us to provide the highest levels of care for our patients. Because we know how important the work that you do is, we also know how important it is to look after you, making sure you are happy, healthy and have all the necessary training, support and resources to carry out your role to the very best of your ability.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click “Apply” now to become our Operations Manager!