The Syston Day Nursery
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Level 3 or above Nursery Practitioner.
Are you dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate about childcare and looking for a new challenge?
As a Nursery Practitioner you will be required to:
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practices
- Work as part of a team providing consistently high standards of care and education
- Have key person responsibilities for a small group of children ensuring their individual needs are meet and their development records are kept up to date
- Develop professional and positive relationships with all parents
- Have a good understanding of Child Development, Safeguarding and the EYFS
This is an opportunity to work for a professional childcare provider where further professional development is achievable.
All candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and two satisfactory references.
Please submit a CV and a covering letter to apply