Between £35,000 - £40,000 DOE & £100 Monthly Attendance Bonus + OT
Our client is looking for a talented and motivated Panel Beater to join their fast-paced vehicle refurbishment & repairs centre in the Heathrow area.
1. Must have previous experience in a similar panel beating or repair role
2. Working on Commercial vehicles and cars
3. All round vehicle repair skills
4. Repairing panels and vehicle components as required
5. Filler work
6. Experienced in using modern and traditional repair techniques
7. Ability to weld both steel and aluminium
8. Will include stripping and re-fitting of parts
9. Working to schedules and understanding of deadlines
10. Rectification of any defects
11. Good communication skills
12. Ability to work on own initiative
In return, as an employee you will have plenty of overtime available at a rate of up to £16 per hour as well as a pension scheme, monthly attendance bonus and half yearly reviews whereby skilled, hard-working staff will have the opportunity to seek a pay rise.
The working hours for this role are: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, alternate Saturdays 8am – 4pm.
To apply for the role of Panel Beater, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Panel Beater, Repair Technician, Commercial Vehicles, Vehicle Repair Technician, Vehicle Panel Beater, Welder, Fabricator, Repair Operative, Repair & Maintenance Technician, Automotive Technician, Bodyshop Panel Beater, Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic.