Pensions Administrator Trainee Paraplanner
Our client is seeking a Trainee Paraplanner/Administrator to join their busy and successful organisation
As part of the existing team, you will be responsible for providing high quality support to the existing advisers and other admin staff as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
Trainee Paraplanner responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to Paraplanners and Advisers
- Ensuring all client information and facts are up to date for analysis review to be undertaken
- Preparing client investment and pension planning reports, completion and reallocation letters
- Providing support in the analysis and reviewing of transferring pension schemes, income drawdown and phased retirement plans
- Undertaking pensions administration, including pension transfers, drawdown and annuity broking
- Ensuring all paperwork is compliant within company and FCA guidelines
- Developing and maintaining technical and industry knowledge and continual professional development
To be considered for this role, applicants must possess a strong attention to detail and thorough approach to work, be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and most importantly possess a genuine interest to build a successful career within the company and financial services as a whole.