CNC Turners and CNC Millers - Setters/Programmer
G W Cowler Precision Engineers Ltd. manufacture high quality precision machined components for a wide variety of customers including Aerospace and commercial. Due to the company's increased workload, they are now seeking to add new talented CNC Turners and CNC Millers to their team.
The Candidates will join an experienced team working a basic 40hrs per week. Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm..
Overtime is also available and is paid at 1.5 times your hourly rate.
Monday to Friday 6am to 7.00pm
Saturday 7am to 12 (noon).
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Must have a good knowledge and experience of CNC Turning or CNC Milling.
- Be able to run machines as per instructions.
- Loading and unloading of CNC machine tools and fixtures.
- Experience with modern quality control standards.
- Experience with the measuring of machined parts.
- Modification of tool offsets and the editing of programs.
- Be able to select, set and change machine tools and inserts.
- Rate of pay is negotiable depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- Free on site parking.
Ideally candidates would need experience in programming and editing Fanuc or Heidenhain controls.