KP Snacks is home to some of the most iconic British snack brands including; McCoy's, Hula Hoops, KP Nuts, POM-BEAR, Skips, Space Raiders, Discos, Nik Naks, Wheat Crunchies, Penn State, Phileas Fogg, Roysters, Brannigans and Frisps.
We employ around 1,500 people in the UK across our production sites and our head office. KP Snacks is also proud to be part of the Intersnack Group, Europe's leading producer of savoury snacks, operating in around 30 European countries. At KP Snacks we are passionate about people and proud of the exciting, rewarding careers we offer.
The Role: We are seeking a professional and astute Multi-skilled Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role you will provide full technical engineering support to the Production function, working as part of the wider production team. There will be a 3 rotational shift pattern (06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00/22:00-06:00), so flexibility of working hours is required. There will be a need to work 1 weekend in 3.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City & Guilds level, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a mechanical and/or electrical discipline with corresponding practical experience
- Fault-finding, troubleshooting, diagnostics
- Ability to train effectively
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Lean tools/techniques
- PLC automation skills
- ££ Competitive plus benefits
Please apply via the Career portal by clicking apply.
Closing date for applications is 19th August 2017