Project Manager £22 - £32k
1 Year maternity cover
Would you like to work in a fast paced, challenging environment where you have the chance to work with products and services that support learning and education across the country? Become part of a growing education technology company based in Plymouth Science Park.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy project management team.
In this role you will work closely with the product support and software development teams to bring the company's platforms and products to reality for our clients. You will be involved in project managing the development, deployment and lifecycle of our IT solutions, responsible for scoping and documenting bespoke requirements with stakeholders whilst delivering projects on time and on budget.
Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to think strategically? Do you have experience of project management specialising in developing software solutions? Do you have a proven track record of delivering large and complex software solutions to challenging time constraints? If so this could be a fantastic new role for you and provide you with an opportunity to shape the future of our market-leading products.
Job type: Full Time - 1 year maternity cover
Salary: Project Manager: £22,000 - £32,000 pa
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an individual with a flexible and resilient personality alongside a positive attitude, who possess excellent communication skills, and the ability to multi task and prioritise effectively. The ability to deal with pressure and think logically is essential as well as possessing excellent stakeholder management skills.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience
- Experience or understanding of working in a software development environment
- A professional qualification in Project Management, PRINCE2 or equivalent relevant experience
- Preferably some technical background, experience of programming or software testing, but this is not essential
WebBased has joined The Key and together we will continue to transform the working lives of those in the education sector, and beyond, by helping them to save time, work smarter and deliver better results. WebBased serves over 40 local authorities, with 700,000 users; and The Key supports more than 45% of schools in England.
Why work for us?
We recruit bright, committed individuals to work in a friendly, collaborative culture where every individual is valued.
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect:
- A good work-life balance and the training and support you need
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 after one years service, and 28 in your third
- Contributory pension scheme
- To work in our new and modern office based on Plymouth Science Park which has been voted best commercial building in the south west!
- Free breakfast, fruit, and refreshments
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- A friendly social culture, cycle to work scheme, regular treats and more
How to apply
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Tuesday 22 August