The Association for Public Service Excellence is a networking community that assists local author ties who are striving to improve their frontline services.
APSE works with over 250 local authorities across the UK advising and sharing information and expertise on a broad range of frontline public services including advice, research, consultancy, bench marking, and training.
- Starting salary £20,661 per annum
- The post is graded SC5 to S02, (SCP 22 - 34) £20,661 to £30,153
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with excellent writing skills, social media knowledge and website skills to join a growing Local Government Association. The successful applicant will provide assistance on delivering the organisations communication strategy including: Growing social media channels, writing articles, assisting with press enquiries, web updates and delivering marketing campaigns.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of social media
- Ability to create powerful and meaningful copy for a variety of audiences
- Some website knowledge (specific training on MURA could be provided to the right applicant if required)
The successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours (Flexi-time); Monday to Friday
- A starting salary of £20,661 with opportunities to progress through the pay scale to a maximum salary of £30,153
- 24 days holiday plus all statutory public holidays
- Can apply to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
APSE is an Investors in People Employer and is fully committed to training and developing staff.
Full information and application packs are available from our website by the “Apply” button on this page.
Closing date for applications: 4pm Monday 28th August 2017
Late Applications and CVs only will not be considered.
Interviews are likely to be held on Thursday 14 September 2017.