£Highly Competitive DOE
Supplying the UK with class leading products, with the daily range of vans and chassis cabs extending from 3.5 to 7.2 tonnes, IVECO Retail pride themselves on being a partner for sustainable transport. They offer a lively and enjoyable working environment which allow go-getting and confident candidates the opportunity to succeed and grow.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible and passionate about providing exceptional customer service to push the business forward. Experience of working within a similar role is essential.
To provide a high level of customer service, fulfilling customer needs in a busy and fast-paced environment. Engaging with customers, building a strong working relationship with customers, suppliers, internal and external colleagues. Understanding the customers’ needs in order to achieve an outstanding level of customer satisfaction.
- To produce an accurate invoice/claim to allow prompt payment
- To provide effective day to day workshop administration, from job card to invoice
- To ensure all scanned job packs meet the manufacturer’s Warranty/R&M standard
- To encompass a supportive role within general after-sales activities
- Fleet or dealer retail experience
- Experience of a Document Management System
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills and customer facing skills
- Knowledge of POWER DMS or similar would be advantageous
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity for anyone wanting to work in the transport industry
- Work for a company with a global presence and comprehensive range of light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Work for a brand voted “Project of the Year” at the European Gas Excellence Awards 2017
To apply for the role of Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Service Advisor, Automotive Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Engineering Parts Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Technical Support Advisor.