Band 6/7 Registered Nurse (|RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses (RMN/RNLD) in Sheffield, South Yorkshire to join a leading care provider of rehabilitation service for women with complex mental health needs and personality disorders. You will be working within a clinical setting, supporting individuals through therapeutic care, encouraging recreational, educational, psychological and emotional needs are met through activities, treatments and interventions.
This is an extremely fulfilling job where you can help people overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. You will be working with a fantastic multidisciplinary team with proven innovative techniques to enable you to make a real difference.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) your responsibilities will involve:
- Being a role model, leading and supervising the care team on a daily basis
- Formulate and maintain care plans for each individual patient
- Administer medication to residents as per prescription and maintain medication records
- Provide care and support to the highest level and adapt to individual’s needs
- Follow individual care plans carefully and report any changes to the client’s behaviour or health.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with an active PIN and have previous supervisory experience within a similar setting we would love to hear from you. Our client offers excellent benefits, including ongoing support and training, support with revalidation, free meals and a fantastic working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like more information, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.