Car Sales Executive
Car sales executive (experienced)
Are you an experienced Car Sales Executive looking to take a step in your career? Are you looking to work with a caring family run business that cares about staff and customers alike? Do you have a keen eye for detail with outstanding negotiating skills? Then our client is looking for you to join them as their next Car Sales Executive at their site in Carlisle, Cumbria.
Our client is a third generation family run business based in Cumbria, with involvement in the motor industry for 41 years. The company strives to advocate the strength and importance of dealing with a family firm who pride themselves on excellent customer service and satisfaction in all areas.
As the company’s next Car Sales Executive, you will find that your duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Discussing customers' needs and the features of different vehicles
- Arranging test-drives.
- Negotiating the sale price, including any 'trade-in' value for a customer's old car.
- Working out finance, including cash and car loans.
- Selling accessories or after-sales service.
- Completing paperwork.
- Updating stock lists, ordering new cars or buying used cars.
- Keeping the forecourt and vehicles clean.
- Meeting sales targets.
- The sale of both new and used vehicles.
Location: - Based in Carlisle
Salary/Benefits: - Fantastic basic salary + excellent commission structure
Hours: - Due to the position you will be expected to work some weekends.
Interested? Feel like you could be the ideal candidate that our client is looking for to join them as their next Car Sales Executive? Then what are you waiting for? If you feel you have all the necessary skills our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV with covering letter listing your experience today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!