Chief Technical Officer
Chief Technical Officer
Apple Aviation are a growing Global MRO company based in the UK, now offering the opportunity to join our team at a time of expansion.
To head up our Group Aircraft / Engine Engineering activities including; Base, Line & Workshop EASA part 145 / FAA Maintenance.
Suitable for form 4 post holder position.
Up to six figure salary (Including bonus) with excellent T&C’s.
- Head of all Group Engineering Activity
- Post 4 holder for Apple Aviation (AA) Part 145 within 6 months.
- Report directly to Board of Directors
- Establish and promote current safety and quality procedures whilst adhering to human factors principles
- Manage and Generate budgets for departmental use
- Identify and qualify further sales opportunities for NQY and the Apple Aviation Group
- Develop achievable long and short-term goals and objectives resulting in maximum safety, profit and utilization of permanent staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Produce weekly and monthly engineering reports & submit to Directors for review and comment.
- Maintain establishment that supports satisfactory oversight of all Part 145 operations to ensure all maintenance carried out meets the required standard for the applicable NAA
- Ensure the necessary finance, manpower resources and facilities are available to support all maintenance activities within the Apple Aviation Group.
- Drive cross-functional integration with other departments within Apple Aviation Head Office, NQY and outstations
- Identify opportunities for standardising process & procedures
- Responsible for conduct & discipline of all engineering staff
- Liaise with airline/customer / OEM / leasing company senior management to assess the effectiveness of AA operations.
- Provide leadership & guidance to AA engineering department
- Provide support and direction for AA Account Managers during AOG / Urgent requests
- Provide Duty Senior Manager cover out of office hours
- Support all Commercial / Sales expositions when required
- Control financial costing’s and review periodically with FD
- Attend and present at Company board meetings
- Attend and participate at corporate conferences and exhibitions
- Specifically, develop the Engine MRO side of the business
- Any other duties
Further responsibilities and role profile to be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Based at Apple Aviation’s Head Quarters in the North West, UK.
Please forward your application letter and CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Closing date for applications - 8th September 2017.