Electrical Engineer, Saltburn, Cleveland / North Yorkshire
Reporting to the relevant Electrical Engineer, the UG Engineer will work as part of the underground electrical department to ensure all machinery and equipment performs in a safe and effective manner through the diligent execution of maintenance inspections and remedial work derived from such inspections or as operational requirements dictate.
Please note current Apprentices are welcome to apply.
Required experience & knowledge:
- Time-served tradesperson with experience in the maintenance of heavy equipment ideally gained in a processing plant, mine or a similar heavy industrial environment.
- Experience of maintenance and repair of diesel powered vehicles.
- Experience of risk assessment and method statement procedures.
- Understanding of how we mine and our conveyor systems.
- Familiarity with condition monitoring techniques.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety principles and issues.
- Basic understanding of internal CPL procedures.
- An appreciation of support systems, ventilation, geology and other technical service disciplines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Level 2 Skills for Life which incorporates: (Numeracy, Literacy, ITQ).
- Evidence of GCSE or equivalent/higher.
- Time Served apprenticeship in an electrical discipline.
- HNC in electrical engineering desirable.
- IOSH Working Safely.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Electrical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineering, Multi Skilled, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Hartlepool, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, Manufacturer, Manufacturing