£27,675 Basic Plus Bonus (£3,075), Private Healthcare Insurance & Pension Scheme
To provide weekly and monthly reports using internal and external systems to obtain and extract the data. Using the data obtained, to then collate the reports and distribute the information across management teams and departments.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to assist in increasing and maintaining service retention within the corporate and fleet after-sales arena.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and development of website
- Collating and distributing weekly and monthly reports
- Carrying out detailed data analysis of report outputs
- Development and maintenance of the menu pricing system
- Collation and distribution of monthly recall information to lease companies
- Maintenance and development of the Corporate Service Online Booking System
- Provision of ad-hoc reports as required to Director level
- Daily provision of data using the email parsing tool
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of corporate forums and systems
Essential Knowledge and Expertise:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within manufacturer vehicle operations and have an understanding of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of business data with the ability to analyse, understand and work with different and new systems to create reports
- A strong understanding of databases and data structures to aid the development of reports
- Ability to build strong working relationships and have the requisite communication skills and drive to deliver requirements
- Able to create and prepare reports for presentation to higher level management
- PC literacy: will be able to operate a PC for data recording, retrieval and electronic mail as well as having an expert working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Ability to generate reports using differing software packages
- Able to think clearly when under pressure whilst delivering accurate information
DEKRA Automotive will offer you a career and the opportunity for continuous professional development.
To apply for the role of Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Business Analyst, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Information Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Business Change Analyst, Analyst, Analysis.