Accounts and Admin Assistant
Rainier Developments Limited based in Henley-in-Arden are a privately-owned land and property developers looking to appoint a new part time Accounts and Admin Assistant on a permanent basis.
Market rate salary and benefits negotiable dependent upon experience.
Main purpose of the Accounts role:
- To assist in maintaining sales and purchase ledgers across the business.
- To assist in the processing of bank transactions across the business.
- To take responsibility for the company payroll and related matters.
- To assist with the production of monthly management accounts. Main purpose of the Admin role: • Provide telephone support to existing office secretary/PA.
- Flexibility to cover annual leave of existing office secretary/PA.
- General office administration such keeping files up to date, re-stocking of stationary, booking Director’s travel and hospitality.
- Making refreshments for meetings and other staff.
Knowledge, skills & experience preferred:
- Studying AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
- Previous accountancy experience.
- Experienced with Sage Line 50 Accounts and Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience of preparing management accounts.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Ability to handle the volume of work and to manage your time accordingly.
Please send all CV’s by clicking apply.