Apprenticeship Tutor / Assessors - Facilities Management
Full Time Apprenticeship Tutor / Assessors. – Facilities Management
- £26,500 - £29,000 (dependant on qualification/experience/package)
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Company Car or Business Mileage (if using own car)
Due to recent business growth at Jigsaw Training, we are offering exciting new opportunities for experienced Tutor/Assessors to join our expanding training and assessment team within the following disciplines:
We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic individuals with a passion for teaching and learning to deliver programmes within this sector of our business. Facilities Management is one of the fastest growing sectors focused on stakeholder engagement to ensure a safe and efficient working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established and respected private training provider that invests in its staff and focuses on the learner journey. This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your own personal experience to provide support to learners through the Apprenticeship Programme within their workplace, enabling them to realise their personal goals.
You will be an experienced Management Assessor/Tutor with experience in delivering Management Apprenticeships, including Functional Skills up to Level Two. You will be passionate in engaging with learners; mentoring, training and supporting them as they undertake their qualification, supporting the learner throughout the entire learning journey
To achieve this, you will be required to:
- Visit learners in the workplace, tutor and assess them in line with their chosen criterion
- Maintain standards by delivering the highest quality of training.
- Liaise with learners, customers, quality assurance and Management
- Create learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records and systems enabling the provision of timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled meetings, ensuring consistent standards of delivery and quality are upheld
- Attending regular meetings with Management to ensure continued operational effectiveness
- Worked within the Facilities Management sector at Supervisory/Management level
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Be able to successfully achieve ongoing security clearance to enable workplace learning to occur
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft package
- Hold a full valid driving license and/or*access to a form of transport which will allow the post holder to meet the requirements of the job in full. (*This refers to any candidate who has declared that they have a disability which debars them from driving.)
- Teaching Qualifications – PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, or PGCE.
- Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA, ACWE, AVRA, IQAA, A2)
- Experience of delivering all elements of apprenticeship frameworks to Level 3.
- Experience of Tutoring /coaching at Management Level in a ‘Work Based’ learning environment
- Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to guide, mentor and inspire learners to achieve completion of their qualifications
- The post holder’s duties will require them to travel across all parts of the UK for meetings/activities, which may occasionally extend beyond normal office hours.
- 10-year checkable work history, or full work history age dependant
- Employment is subject to satisfactory references and relevant DBS checks
The role will suit an individual who has carried out tutoring/assessing within a ‘Work Based’ learning environment, ideally having experience of apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for short listing purposes.
Jigsaw Training is an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 31st August 2017 at 4:00pm
Apply for this position by e-mailing your CV and a covering letter by clicking apply.
***Please No recruitment agencies***
Due to high volumes of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. Accordingly, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful