The Supply Register are currently working with a Primary School in the Coventry area who are seeking to build a bank of good to outstanding qualified Teachers, to cover classes within Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 on day to day supply. These roles have potential to become longer term positions. NQT’s will also be considered.
The School itself is graded Good by Ofsted.
“The Head teacher’s effective leadership since the previous inspection has meant that achievement and teaching have continued to improve. Pupils are proud of their school and their achievements. Their behaviour is good and they feel safe in the school.”
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to teach Primary school curriculum with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons (NQT's will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspires students to appreciate the subject and its application
- You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards.
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress.
- To help to establish and maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning.
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Qualification in one or more areas of Primary School Curriculum
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a company providing an alternative to bank staff solutions. This in turn means the costs are less than an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
Salary: £125.00 - £195.00/day
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481