Negotiable Salary D.O.E + pension + 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Our Client is the leading global provider of inks and functional printing materials to the printing and electronic device manufacturing industries.
Based at their site at Pontypool, they have an opportunity for an experienced Development Manager to join their team and contribute at a high level, to the development of complete sensor solutions for customers in the medical, agriculture or food sectors. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with good technical knowledge and potentially academic experience who now wants to actively develop industrial solutions and contribute to the business expansion of our Client in this area of technology.
As Development Manager, you will be an acknowledged expert in sensor design, including impedence design and with the development of this role, you will soon be supervising and managing a dedicated technical team.
This position provides an exciting opportunity to develop a wide range of products for both new and existing applications within the medical and agri-sensor sectors.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the required skills, experience and expertise to thrive in this role, including;
- PhD in physical science, specifically in Bio Sensors Chemistry or Functional Material Applications is essential
- Proven track record of bio sensor design, development or research including impedance type
- Excellent working knowledge of electrochemical applications and experience of supervising and managing technical staff
- Experience of working within an ISO 13485 (medical device standard) environment, with working knowledge of applicable quality and audit processes & systems.
- Expert knowledge of electrochemical impedance and voltammetry techniques
- Experience in the ink, functional coatings or advance applications material industry is desirable in addition to experience of CMOS / Bio Mems based sensor systems
Your new company
Our client is an established leader in the supply of inks and functional printing materials to the printing and electronic device manufacturing industries. With a history of focusing on customers, their people, growth, innovation and efficiency, driving strong performance and growth in year on year results.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this role click ‘apply’.
No agencies, please. You must be eligible to work in the UK.