Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen in Leeds for an experienced, approved Electrician to join our successful and growing team Immediately. We have been trading for over 29 years with a host of experience in routine maintenance and refurbishment works. The successful Electrician will earn between £12.00 - £13.50 per hour depending on experience, with a potential O.T.E. £33,000 per annum.
Our Clients range from Banks, Utility Companies, Retailers and House Builders. Our existing tradesmen are qualified, multi-skilled tradesmen who carry out minor works, maintenance and refurbishment works, generally throughout Yorkshire, but travelling to Midlands and the North West.
To be considered for the Electrician position you must possess the following skills and qualities:
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level
- Must have proof of qualifications and have wide ranging experience in installations and maintenance
- Excellent people skills, polite, courteous and customer focused
- Full driving licence
- A CSCS card would be helpful.
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving (a can-do-attitude)
- Good attention to detail
- Inspection & testing an advantage
Joining a motivated and engaged team, the successful candidate will;
- Utilise experience and technical knowledge to deliver high quality work and an excellent level of customer service
- Must be willing to work unsociable hours as required
- Will occasionally be required to work on a call out Rota
- Be Focused and determined
- Have a great eye for detail and strong communication skills
- You must also have a positive approach and the ability to work well, both alone and in a team
For the right candidate, we offer a full-time position with excellent rates of pay, overtime payments, holiday pay and a pension. After 6 months, you would also be invited to join the Company bonus scheme. A Company vehicle or car mileage costs will be considered for each successful candidate.
If you’re an experience Electrician and looking for a permanent role and dedicated to being part of a team, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience for the role.