Our client is a successful, service-driven lettings agency with offices in St Albans, Harpenden and Hemel Hempstead. They also have a sales company and a growing block management department. They are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Administrator for their busy St Albans office. The role will initially focus on administration with progression likely into other areas for the successful applicant. Full training will be given.
Their ethos dictates that they recruit primarily on attitude rather than experience, and they look for highly motivated, customer-focused individuals who are driven to build a career in the property industry. Promotion to a more senior role is likely for the right person.
Please don't apply if you move job frequently as they need someone who will grow with their business and in time take on a more senior role in the company.
Preparing property inventories and tenancy agreements plus other general administration pertinent to your role. The job holder will also gain experience in all other areas of the business including conducting viewings and liaising with landlords and tenants.
• Preparing inventories of let properties
• Attending property viewings
• Attending tenant check outs
• Answering landlord and tenant enquiries
• Completing general administration and record keeping
• Advising and assisting the Branch Manager in the development of service improvement
• Deputising for the Branch Manager, as required
• Contributing to the business objectives, as required
• Motivation and career focus
• Positive, customer-friendly attitude
• Ability to organise and multi-task
• Accurate administration skills
• Accurate numeracy
• Strong PC skills
• Driving licence and use of vehicle for attending viewings
Hours of work:
• Total of 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday and every other Saturday, with day off in lieu.
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
If you are passionate about your career and are excited by the challenge of working in a fast-moving environment that offers the chance of early promotion, then please apply online with your CV, attaching a covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.