Gatehouse Security Officer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Four Distribution Security Officers to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd.
In return, we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Own Transport preferred as 7am start, some shifts.
Hours: On Average 42 Hours per Week, plus overtime available
Shift Pattern: 4 On, 4 Off. Days and Nights. 07:00 am - 19:00 pm & 19:00 pm - 07:00 am
Pay: £8.00 per hour. Onsite parking & subsidised canteen
Position - Skill Base Requirements
- A valid SIA licence
- A full five- year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Surveillance skills
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism
- IT skills
The Security Officer will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site
- Complete various security documentation
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom
- Supervise and control site access
- Conduct regular site patrols
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961251251 / INDHP