Warehouse Team Leader
Unique Party has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leader to join the team based in Scunthorpe. You will be on a full time permanent basis and will be paid a rate of £9.38 per hour plus overtime.
Unique Party are a rapidly growing global business with offices based in USA, Canada and the UK. Unique Party pride themselves on being the leading manufacturer and distributor of party products who specialise in all occasions. Unique have an expansive portfolio covering every essential party category, from solid colour tableware and coordinating ensembles, foil and latex balloons, piñatas, favors, decorations, accessories and much more.
As our Warehouse Team Leader you will meet the department’s productivity requirements in accordance the Company procedures and quality specifications, in order to meet Company standards and Customer requirements.
Main responsibilities of our Warehouse Team Leader
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Demonstrable forward planning skills.
- Strong attendance and flexible approach to working hours.
- Managing and processing daily workloads
- Deputising for the department Supervisor
- To ensure work is carried out using the appropriate equipment and methods so that productivity is achieved in the most optimized, effective and safe manner
- To ensure products are checked for quality and loaded in the most secure and safe manner
- Assist with the training of Operatives to enable staff to become multi-skilled
- Key holding for the site as part of a departmental Rota
Skills needed to become our Warehouse Team Leader
- Forklift truck licenses would be beneficial to include Reach, Counterbalance, Narrow aisle and man up order pickers.
- Institute of Leadership and Management level 2 or 3 would be helpful in the role.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Warehouse Team Leader then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!