Business Analyst / Product Owner – London – Day Rate Contract (Negotiable Rate)
I4 Recruitment are working with an established high-tech mobile data company based in Central London. We are seeking applications from experienced Business Analysts to work on Greenfield Data Attribution Products. Working closely with the product, programme and software development teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking high level product requirements and providing the necessary business analysis documentation to facilitate the software development process.
You will work in an agile development process, requiring the successful candidate to assist the development teams in writing stories to meet the product requirements, defining acceptance criteria and monitoring progress during the development cycle. An understanding of customer needs in relation to the performance of the business and the provision of competitive commercial solutions is essential in this job, as is a high level of business intelligence and technical skills.
- 2+ years Business Analyst experience
- Experience across the full software development life cycle.
- Worked on at least two commercially implemented software projects.
- Excellent customer facing experience
- Ability to convert loose business requirements into detailed requirements specifications.
- Good technical understanding to understand and specify edge cases.
- Experience of wire framing.
- User interface design and implementation experience, preferably on mobile.
- Experience of providing accurate effort estimates for projects and tasks.
- Excellent ability to manage own tasks and time planning.
- Working within and contributing to quality development practises.
- Experience of change control, change management processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Understanding of agile software development processes.
- Ability to work on multiple releases at any one time.
- Experience of using issue tracking tools such as Jira.
- Acceptance testing of product releases.
- Experience of writing manuals, FAQ’s and help content.
- Ability to work and communicate with both technical and commercial colleagues
- Excellent written English.
- PRINCE2 qualified or worked within a PRINCE2 framework.
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Waterfall etc.
- Exposure to iBeacon/mobile data/attribution related projects.
- Experience within an organisation working on mobile web or app development.