Personal Assistant / PA / PA to CEO / Executive Assistant
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Chief Executive (Part-Time)
Job Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 21.25 hours per week
Due to internal promotion, our Client is recruiting a part-time, PA to the CEO.
This is a customer-facing role as well as providing PA support including; CEO office administration, diary and time management, presentations, information management & research, HR support, secretarial aspects specifically including audio typing and dictation, minutes, meetings and tasks.
- Reception, telephone and message taking
- Arranging CEO appointments and contact management
- Diary and email management
- Task Management of multiple simultaneous demands
- Transcribing dictation and addressing actions.
- Production of reports by collating information from various sources
- Meeting preparation, notes and documentation
- Confidential HR work and record keeping
Applicants will offer high levels of planning, organising, time management, be conscientious, precise and be able to take the initiative. The successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly efficient typing skills.
- Good computer literacy and proficient in all Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at a high standard.
Due lack of public transport, own car is essential.
You will be required to work additional hours in the lead-up to our three shows and there will be some weekend work.
In return we offer a competitive salary, free car parking, a pleasant working environment, company mobile, pension and WPA health insurance scheme.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; PA to CEO, PA, Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, PA, Office Assistant, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant, Business Assistant, Secretary may also be considered for this role.