The Supply Register are currently working with a Primary Academy Trust in the Chesterfield area who are seeking to build a bank of good to outstanding qualified Teachers to cover classes within Key Stage 1 and 2 on day to day supply. NQT’s will also be considered.
The Schools have all been graded Good by Ofsted.
“A family of schools working together to provide an excellent education at the heart of our community”
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons (NQT’s will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage learning
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help students achieve excellent academic results
- The ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons
- To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
- To contribute to the effective working of the department and wider school
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
- 2 or more years recent UK classroom experience
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a Bank First staff solution. This in turn means the costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
Salary: £125.00 - £195.00 a Day
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481
(KS1, KS2, Primary, Teacher, Supply)