Marketing Manager - Part Time
Marketing Manager - Part Time
3 days a week & Fixed Term for 9 months
A small agile marketing communications agency supporting large enterprise organisations with a specialism in the sport and leisure sector. Our client portfolio includes Charities, National Governing Bodies of Sport, Rights holders and Public Authorities tasked with driving the health agenda.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for evolving, growing and innovating the Citydesk brand, helping to shape and implement an exciting new strategy for business growth within a new studio environment located in the historic Jewellery Quarter in central Birmingham.
You will help to reinforce our credentials as digital innovators, with a particular focus on social media delivery, maximising the opportunities presented from our co-location with social media management and compliance platform CrowdControlHQ.
Your role will be varied across two key functions - Citydesk Marketing as well as Client Services Support.
Part Time Marketing Manager - Main Duties:
- Through your role planning and managing the communications channels for the Citydesk brand you will take the lead on the creation of a new look and feel for the brand, the evolution and alignment of the website, email and social media campaigns. You will support business development and client acquisition and retention as well as being strong at evaluating success and seeking out opportunities to drive ROI for the agency.
- In your client services delivery function, you will be required to build rapport with clients, leading on and overseeing service delivery and acting as a point of contact. You will be an excellent listener and have a strong understanding of the briefing process that allows a design, social and campaign delivery team to respond with the best solution for our clients.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A genuine passion and interest in all things marketing
- Experience of managing web and digital channels
- Strong written English and ability to adapt vocabulary and styles as appropriate
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively and perform under pressure and to deadlines
- Basic experience of seeking quotes and costing proposals
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Word, Power point, Excel and Gmail
- Extensive experience (more than three years) in a marketing communications role
- Marketing or business degree
- Membership of an appropriate professional development body.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible. If you have not heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay in sending your application.
We do not accept applications from recruitment and/or marketing agencies.