Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will report into the Solutions Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Business Development Manager, you will need to have:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial acumen and be adept at uncovering prospects' business challenges
- A strong track record in a B2B software based sales role
- An interest in all things digital
- A charismatic and positive attitude
- Comply with company reporting procedures and ensure all practices and systems are followed
- Assist, support and initiate in areas including; brainstorms, team meetings and make a positive contribution to maintain the company image and personality
- Achieve monthly budget
Skills & Educational Requirements:
- You will have sufficient training, experience, knowledge and other qualities to act as our competent person
- You will need to have networking skills to coordinate with other staff, clients and suppliers.
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A valid UK driving licence is essential
- Clear and strategic thinker
- Being thorough and professional with attention to the detail
- Meeting deadlines and multitasking
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.