We have an exciting opportunity for a well organised Administration Apprentice to join our site team at our offices based in Menai Bridge, Anglesey, North Wales.
The successful candidate will have basic IT skills, be enthusiastic, eager to learn and have the ability to use their own initiative and work well as part of a team.
The work will involve:
- Receiving and welcoming visitors and dealing with telephone calls
- Managing paper and electronic filing systems
- Ensuring Goods Received Notes are secured and handed to the appropriate person
- Preparing contract documentation for archiving and co-ordinating filing.
- Coordinating and keeping records of staff inductions
- Collating timesheets and invoices
- Distribution of information
- Preparing outgoing correspondence (letters / emails)
- General office administration including scanning, photocopying and printing
An apprenticeship enables you to earn a salary whilst you are studying for nationally recognised qualifications. You’ll get to work alongside and learn from our staff who have a wide range of knowledge, capability and experiences to share with you to help you become a competent Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that invests highly in its employees and views your professional development as a priority.