Senior Director - Group FP&A
Brambles is a supply-chain logistics company operating in more than 60 countries. Brambles operates a circular business model, specialising in the share and reuse of unit load equipment, including more than 550 million pallets, crates and containers.
We currently have a position for a Senior Director, Group FP&A located in our London HQ office reporting directly to the Group CFO. This role will be responsible for developing, leading and executing the long-term vision and strategy for FP&A globally, and driving value creation throughout the business by providing quality and insightful analysis in all areas of commercial finance.
- Provide expert commercial advice and support to the CEO and CFO by having a deep understanding of the various pooling business models as well as understanding the risk appetite and return expectations of stakeholders such as executive leaders, the Board, investors and credit rating agencies.
- Working with business unit Presidents and finance teams to improve business insights and commercial outcomes by providing thought leadership across the Group.
- Responsibility for the delivery of Group business performance reporting by providing consolidated analytics, insights, gap analysis and commentary for management reporting and to support delivery of Group business targets.
- Preparation of monthly Board reporting including CFO financial update ensuring they are of high quality and provide appropriate insights.
- Support the external reporting requirements of the Australian Securities Exchange by providing financial analysis on business performance; manage governance framework to support external results analysis; support guidance statements with forecast outlook and provide input to external results documents.
- Responsible for Group financial planning activities to the Board working with the CEO, CFO, Group strategy team and business units to develop rolling three year plans aligned with the group strategy.
- Prepare top down modelling for short and long term financial outcomes including sensitivity analysis; and challenge, question and validate insights and capture risks and opportunities embedded in the business.
- Develop global commercial talent pool and succession
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- CPA certified
- 10-15 years of Finance experience for complex multinational business, with expertise in FP&A
- Proven experience leading a Corporate FP&A team for an ASX listed company
- Ability to distil large amounts of data into key actionable business insights
- Excellent understanding of FP&A, Commercial and Supply Chain finance processes
- Good understanding of complex finance, accounting and tax principles
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills across a matrix organisation to improve business outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise in remote management and managing in a matrix organisation
The successful candidate will have access to a highly competitive total reward package including competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + corporate benefits
This vacancy is open to applications from 03rd August 2017 and closing date for all applications will be 1st September 2017.
To apply for the vacancy, please visit our careers page via the link on this advert or email your application to our Recruitment team quoting vacancy reference 5974 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Brambles, visit www.brambles.com
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect and has the opportunity to contribute to business success and realise his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings.