Junior Business Development Manager
Job title: Junior Business Development Manager
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, East Midlands
Basic Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 + Uncapped commission
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Our client is a leading provider of Recruitment Software based in the East Midlands. Their software is designed to help in-house recruiters take control of their hiring process using a powerful, cloud-based system looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to join their team.
Voted a Glassdoor best place to work and a Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Technology Company, they are establishing itself as an employer of choice. They understand the quality of their colleagues directly reflects the quality of their service and therefore, always look at new ways to invest in their people.
Training and Development
The successful Junior BDM based in the Loughborough area will be put through a 12-month training program which will see the successful candidate grow into a successful Business Development Manager.
This is a comprehensive training program where you will cover; sales, questioning to discover pains, pipeline generation, qualifying a customer, demoing the software, through to closing a deal.
You will also have a detailed program for product training which will give you an in-depth understanding of the key features, advantages and benefits of their Software as well as their Recruitment Services.
The day-to-day duties
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and Social Media with a view to building pipeline of prospects for BDM Sales and RS Sales teams.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Seek out and qualify opportunities in line with company sales methods
- Follow up on marketing campaigns
- Build pipeline of prospects for BDM Sales and RS Sales teams.
- Record information in CRM for reporting and self-analysis.
- Attend internal sales and product sessions
- Book in appointments for BDM
- Hand over information for BDM and/or Presales to attend meeting.
- Stay up to date with software and recruitment market (industry and competitors)
- To be trained and follow the company sales method
Attributes and Skills Required:
- Strong work ethic
- Consistently putting 100% effort in
- High Energy Levels
- Positive mental attitude
- Passion for what you do
- Approachable and open minded to learning new skills
- Always ready to go the extra mile
What the company will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commission
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site gym
- Free food Fridays
- Fresh fruit, snacks and frozen food available
- Quarterly social events
- 5-a-side football
To apply for the position of Junior Business Development Manager based in Leicestershire, please click on apply and upload your CV.