Assistant Coffee Roaster
Cornish Coffee has an exciting new vacancy for an Assistant Coffee Roaster (part-time) to join our branch in Redruth. The hours of work will be a minimum of 20 to 24 hours a week over the course of 3 days, but this could be adjusted to suit the right applicant. You will also need to be flexible to work extra hours to cover holiday/sickness in our Logistics Department.
The role itself will be multi tasked and will mainly involve roasting coffee but also working in the warehouse and helping with deliveries to cover absence.
Experience is not essential as the role will offer on the job training.
The ideal candidate MUST have the following key skills & experience:
- A passion for speciality coffee
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Patience and meticulous attention to detail with a clear understanding of the importance of speed
- The ability to lift heavy loads and work in an industrial setting with many hazards
- A desire to learn and expand specialty coffee knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently, diligently and cheerfully as part of a team and independently
- Excellent at multitasking, prioritization, cleaning and organising
- Be extremely reliable and punctual
- Be extremely flexible with regards to the work required for business needs
In return we offer a competitive rate of pay depending on experience.
The benefits include up to 26 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays (prorate), membership into our mini health care, pension & child care voucher scheme, along with annual health club/gym loan.
If you are successful with your application you will be invited to attend an interview at our Redruth branch. Unfortunately we won't be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants but would like to take this opportunity of thanking you in advance for your interest in Cornish Coffee.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE