Are you experienced within Analysis and Financial Reporting? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Business Analyst to join the team in Northwich.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
As our Business Analyst, you will support the Division Controller PEST UKIE, to ensure business partnering, decision support and provide financial planning and analysis, to the local business leadership to drive execution of business plans to ensure profitable and sustainable growth, improving performance to meet or exceed budgeted and forecasted performance levels of the region. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the divisional controller to analyze the business performance making recommendations.
- Reporting of regional and global monthly key deliverables.
- Ensuring consistency in reporting of actual, forecast and planning with Ecolab accounting policies and procedures.
- Facilitating local annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process in coordination with operation teams and local business leadership.
- Developing detailed build-up of forecast and budgets in line with corporate instructions.
- Preparing forecasts and budgets for the local cost centers.
- Partnering closely with local country and shared service finance teams during month end closing to ensure timeliness, integrity and accuracy of country results.
- Managing Sales and Service incentive and Over-time payment calculation
- Developing and maintaining regular as well as ad hoc reporting materials to UKIE and Regional leadership including P&L and other profitability analyses
- Project management activities to achieve the identified business goals.
- Liaising and coordinating with other division controllers for cross divisional accounts and participate in pan-European initiatives and projects as requested.
The ideal Business Analyst:
- Proven experience work experience in commercial finance, management reporting, forecasting/planning or controlling in a multinational company
- University degree in Finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed preferred
- Good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers. Strong analytical skills and ability to identify key business issues and propose solutions
- Excellent excel modelling skills and relevant experience with HFM (Hyperion Planning / EPM, or other similar tools) is a plus.
- English fluency mandatory and strong communication skills
- A self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity. Has the potential to grow beyond the current role
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Business Analyst then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.