Job title: Pensions Administrator
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Working hours: Full time
Our client is an ambitious pension advisory firm based in Watford with exciting plans to grow into a national financial services company. They are looking for a similarly ambitious Pensions Administrator who is eager to join a dynamic and expanding team at an early stage and make a difference. In return, they can offer ongoing training opportunities; flexible working and, for the right candidate, the potential to progress within the company.
The day-to-day duties
The Pensions Administrator based in the Hertfordshire area will be responsible for ensuring delivery promises, performance and administrative support to all stakeholders is achieved to a high standard.
In addition, you will also be involved in updating relevant computer, paper-based records and clients in accordance with firm policy and procedures. Furthermore, you will be responsible for gathering information by phone, letter and E-mail to ensure a full audit trail is maintained.
You will also perform general administrative support to the IFAs and Paraplanners.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications required:
- Proven experience within a regulated industry such as Financial services or Insurance
- A proven track record within an Admin role
- Proven solid knowledge of FCA compliance regulations
- Experience within Pensions Admin/Payroll is desirable
- Highly IT literate with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage a busy workload and deliver high quality work to deadline;
- Able to work in a team and off own initiative
What the company will offer:
Based at their contemporary, campus-style office at Croxley Park in Watford, you will be an integral part of their team. So, the successful candidate must be a team player, with a positive attitude, sunny disposition, that takes full responsibility for their role. In return, you will be given a generous, competitive salary and the opportunity to progress within a growing company.