Arabic Production Co-Ordinator
Due to continuing growth, a national, award winning training provider has a great opportunity for an Arabic Speaking Production Co-ordinator to join us on a fixed term contract until the end of December 2017. The aim of the role is to ensure that the content produced by the Content Development Team is free from errors. For example, ensuring content works functionally, is free of grammatical errors and that audio and narration works to agreed standards.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning for over twenty years they have delivered training to over 2.7 million learners. At the Learning Technology Awards 2016, they achieved gold for the prestigious ‘Learning Technologies Supplier of the Year'
The company’s vision is to achieve "20 million online learners by 2020" and having a workforce who embrace their values of being Passionate, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Innovative and demonstrate Integrity – all are integral to their success.
- Completing proofreading checks to editorial standards and produce appropriate amends packs (predominantly Arabic with some English)
- Coordinating proofreading checks with external editors and proof-readers ensuring that agreed standards and deadlines are met (predominantly Arabic with some English)
- Completing quality and functionality checks to agreed standards and produce appropriate amends packs
- Ensuring that all checks are completed on appropriate paperwork and follow agreed processes
- Completing appropriate logging and tracking documents as required by the Production Manager (Standards)
- Working collaboratively with our other sub teams. In particular sub teams within the Content Development function and Quality
- Attending and actively contributing to team meetings to ensure the team meets targets, expectations and continuously improves. For example attending stand-up meetings, quality meetings and wider team meetings
- Meeting team and individual targets and standards
- Achieving project and production schedule deadlines
- Strong levels of written Modern Standard Arabic and English, including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Attention to detail and strong levels of concentration
- Testing and proofreading experience
- Proficient software user, including all Microsoft Office packages
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external colleagues
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
Interested? Then please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary before the closing date. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.