Office Manager - Legal Office Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Office Manager on the behalf of our Client, a well-established and respected Law Practice based in Potters Bar (EN6) who are looking for a dedicated and professional Legal Office Manager to offer team support and to which can ensure a high-level of accuracy and decisiveness within the day to day performance management of its team and office facilities.
Imperative skills will include;
- High attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Commitment, determination and a positive approach
- An emphatic, caring nature with the ability to work with a diverse range of personage
- The ability to multi- task and work under pressure.
Day to day activities of the role will include;
- Accurate keeping of telephone messages
- Accurate updating of in-house systems including word, Excel and Outlook
- Adhoc Reception cover
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Organising the office layout and ordering equipment and stationery
- Maintenance of Photocopier, Fax and Franking machine
- Maintaining general office condition and arranging repairs as necessary
- Maintaining archives, deed safes and will safes
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Onboarding and recruitment of staff including identifying the need of temporary support
- Organising monthly social events
As a Legal Office Manager, you will be assisting in providing support to each department which include Commercial Law, Litigation, Employment, Probate, Residential Conveyancing and Private Client as required by reading; researching; routing correspondence/matter details; drafting letters, emails and legal documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications; preparation of public speaking notes and presentations for Partners which in turn will give you an in depth insight and working knowledge of the Legal world.
If you have a flair and love for working under pressure and an interest in the Legal Sector encompassed with excellent organisational skills then please send you CV and expressed interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 838999 for further details.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with suggested hours of 9am to 6.00pm
28 days per year Holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
Salary dependant on experience - £17k £20k