Key Account Manager
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a risk management company delivering a range of products and services to businesses' organisations and individuals around the world.
In December 2016, iJET International Inc. announced the acquisition of our Client's Company. Under iJET, our Client continues to provide its comprehensive range of services, assisting clients in minimising risks to their personnel, operations and profitability. The combined resources and skills positions iJET as an international leader in providing intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organisations to operate globally with confidence.
They have in-house customer service, analyst and crisis support departments that are available to assist clients around the clock. They have offices in London, Annapolis, Cape Town and Singapore.
Under the direction of the Head of Partner Management the Key Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact for all assigned partners, responsible for the full life-cycle of the partner relationship with the Company.
The Key Account Manager develops, delivers against and adjusts partner plan for each assigned partner, monitoring for reliable and timely delivery of services as well as partner satisfaction and understanding of Company capabilities/value.
The Key Account Manager will be measured on their ability to develop and expand existing partner relationships as well as maintain and increase partner retention. It is the Key Account Manager's responsibility to act as the main point of contact for certain target relationship and work across organisation to deliver on the overall success of the partner relationship.
The Key Account Manager develops, tracks and reports against partner plan goals and objectives, facilitating partner reviews and other meetings to analyse value of current services; assess future needs; and pursue revenue-generating opportunities. The Key Account Manager maintains current knowledge of company strategies, services and product roadmap.
Responsibilities (these are typical, not specific and may vary from time to time)
- In-depth understanding of the unique business goals of key indirect channel partners to ensure the support provided on a day to day basis is in place to achieve those goals
- Identify upsell opportunities within current partner relationships to ensure revenue and profit targets are achieved against agreed sales plan, quota and Company objectives
- Cultivate the existing relationships and POCs inside Partner accounts to continue to build confidence and trust
- Support Partner reporting via established Partner Planning toolsets to ensure visibility of account development across Company team members
- Work across the Company to support Partners needs to resolve challenges, questions and/or remove obstacles that are impacting their satisfaction
- Collaborate with team members across the Company in order to propagate Partner referral support and build a thriving Company
- Build on partnerships delivering enhanced value on long relationship cycles
- Maintain and / or increase Partner retention
- Work through unique and complex Partner models, build business cases and gain decision maker support for implementing new programs
- Identify prospects "needs" and outline consultative solutions
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience, desired
- 5+ years account management experience within the financial services insurance and/or brokerage sector
- Knowledge of the financial services, insurance and assistance markets
- 2+ years applied experience in selling and/or managing clients/Partners tied to value added services within the risk management market
- Understanding of integrated risk management value proposition and benefit to organisations
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Confident, self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal and client liaison skills
- Flexible with the ability to juggle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team player
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com and on-line conferencing is required
- Bilingual or Multilingual advantageous
Because of the changing nature of their business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Key Account Manager, Brokerage Sales, Risk Management, Insurance Sales, Financial Services, Senior Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Business Development, Key Accounts, Client Accounts Manager may also be considered for this role.